Monday, February 16, 2009

Mercy's Day Out

I took my black Labrador (Mercy) to the vet today to get his nail trimmed. It is always an adventure when I take Mercy any place, especially when that place is the veterinarian clinic. I refer to Mercy as my dog with issues, because boy let me tell you he has them. Mercy is a nervous pooer and every time he gets taken out of the comfort of his own home he tends to crap every place. I got to say he has gotten better going to the vet. The first couple of times he left a trail of poo all the way down the hall and to the exam. No bread crumbs for us, so if Nazis were looking for us, we left a good trail for them to find. Now everyone say it with me...EEEEWWWW!!!! Now he waits to get into the exam room before he poos everywhere. My friends I gotta say that is progress. It seems like a lot of trouble just to clip a dogs nails, but I'm here to tell you, that those things could have been registered lethal weapons. Shortly, after we returned home, Mercy passed out from the stress of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Poor Mercy. We should start a club for nervous pooers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could be the president and Mercy could be the vice-president. LOL

    ReplyDelete