Monday, February 9, 2009

REST IN PEACE.......

I'm afraid I have some sad news to share with my readers this evening. A co-worker, Daniel Stafford, passed away this morning from cancer. I only knew him for a short while, but he seemed to be a very nice, but quiet guy. Apparently, he had been sick for a long time. Anyone who knew Danny knew he was a very private individual. Unfortunately, because he was so private no one knew the extent of his illness until a few weeks ago when the doctor determined the cancer had spread to his brain. Shortly afterwards Danny went on extended sick leave. Baker, Penny and I went to visit him and we all thought he looked amazingly well and in high spirits. I got the call this morning from his brother telling me that Danny had passed away. His brother relayed that his passing happened very suddenly and Danny did not suffer much to his family's relief.
I know in my heart Danny is in a better place. He no longer feels any pain or knows any fear. He will now know the true meaning of peace and happiness.
Always remember:
"Do not cry for what we have lost, but be happy for what they have gained"

GOOD BYE DANNY
YOU WILL BE MISSED!!!!
Danny Stafford
February 9, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment